Presented by the St. Johns Cultural Council
Wednesday, Oct 26, 2016, 11am-1:30pm
Location: St. Johns Volunteer Center, The St. Augustine Record Building, 1 News Place, St. Augustine 32086 (at the corner of SR 312 & SR 207)
Please join us for the KICKOFF of the Arts, Culture & Heritage (ACH) Consultancy and Guidance Program, October 26th.
All local ACH groups are invited to attend this Brown Bag Lunch & Learn. (bring your own lunch)
This important meeting is a forum for local ACH groups to:
- Briefly share their FY 2017 ACH Grant marketing plans and
- Tell us the topic or tactic they would like individual help with from our agency partner, Shepherd.
From this meeting, we will determine the marketing topics/tactics Shepherd will consult on during the year.
Please bring a copy of your marketing plan from your ACH Grant.
The KICKOFF will also allow organizations to hear other organizations plans and determine what partnerships and/or sharing may be effective.
Following the KICKOFF, the Shepherd Agency will begin a "consultant-in-residence" one full day per month at the St Johns Cultural Council office to work individually with local ACH groups on their grant project marketing. Each meeting day will focus on one of the chosen marketing topics (advertising, public relations, social media, etc.).
The individual ACH appointments can be scheduled through the St. Johns Cultural Council, 904.808-7330 (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Each session will consist of a 45-minute one-on-one meeting with Shepherd on the topic of the day. Appointments will begin at 10am.
Here are Shepherd's initial upcoming ACH Consulting Days from 10am-6pm (topics subject to change pending Oct 26th KICKOFF Meeting):
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016 - Media Advertising (print, radio, etc /Digital Advertising(website banner ads, etc)
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - Social Media (Facebook and other social platform paid ads, boosts, organic content development etc.)
- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - Public Relations (press releases, media interviews, press conferences and other "free" publicity)
- TBD- by needs of the field
Background: This program was developed by the St Johns Cultural Council and TDC staff and is designed to help educate and teach presenters and producers how to execute their marketing communications campaigns effectively. This TDC supported program will, of course, be open and available to any arts, culture, and heritage organization whether or not they have received a TDC grant.