On Thursday, October 20 starting at 10:00am, Florida's Division of Historic Resources is offering a one-hour webinar specific to the topic of Disaster Recovery and Assistance for Historic Properties
This webinar is intended to educate local government, tribal, private not-for-profit, and individual owners of historic properties in Florida on available financial programs to assist in disaster recovery.
For additional information, contact Ken Cureton with the Division of Historical Resources at Ken.Cureton@dos.myflorida.com or 850.245.6343.
How to Participate:
· Advance registration for webinar participation is required. Register for the webinar by clicking here.
· After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
· At the time of the event, participants may access the webinar by visiting GoToWebinar.com and joining the session using webinar ID: 843-988-411
· Participants may use their speakers and a headset to access audio through VOIP, or use their telephone.
· Telephone Number: +1.213.929.4212
· Access Code: 565-628-817
· Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar