- Three Arts Culture and Heritage Grant Programs are now open for online application by local arts organizations and businesses.
St Johns County Tourist Development Tax Arts Culture and Heritage grants are available in four program/event categories:
- Visitor Experience grants support free programs such as concerts, festivals, reenactment and other events focused primarily on visitors already in St Johns County. For-profit businesses, non-profit organizations, and units of government and higher education are eligible to apply in this category.
- Annual and Special Events grants support programs and events that attract visitors from out of county and may be ticketed or free events. For-profit businesses, non-profit organizations, and units of government and higher education are eligible to apply in this category.
- Resource Development grants support projects to improve the presentation and production capacity of county non-profit arts culture and heritage organizations.
- Marketing Support grants support year round marketing and advertising for non-profit arts culture and heritage organizations that are open to the public at least 150 days annually and have a minimum annual budget of $200,000
With a June 1 application deadline, guidelines and links to the on-line application process are available at: http://www.stjohnsculture.com/grants-awards/tdc-grants
Florida Department of State Division of Cultural Affairs grants are now open for applications by non-profit arts and culture organizations with a June 1 deadline. Grants are available in the following categories:
- Cultural Endowment. The purpose of this program is to create an endowment matching funds program that will provide operating resources to participating cultural organizations. The first step in applying for an Endowment State Matching Share (SMS) is to be designated as a Cultural Sponsoring Agency (CSO).
- Cultural Facilities. The purpose of the Cultural Facilities Program is to coordinate and guide the State of Florida's support and funding of renovation, construction, or acquisition of cultural facilities.
- Fast Track Project. The Fast Track Project Grant Program is designed to provide expedited access to funds supporting small organizations through arts and cultural projects including but not limited to artist residencies, performances, or exhibitions.
- General Program Support (GPS). The General Program Support (GPS) grant is designed to fund up to $150,000 for the general program activities of an organization that is realizing its stated mission and furthering the state's cultural objectives.
- Specific Cultural Project (SCP). The Specific Cultural Project (SCP) grant is designed to fund a cultural project, program, exhibition series, Artists Performances on Tour, Arts in Education or Underserved Cultural Community Development project taking place within the grant period (July 1 through June 30). The grant activities must support the mission of the organization and further the state's cultural objectives.
Links to the Department of State Division of Cultural Affairs Grants can be found at: https://dosgrants.com/Program
National Endowment for the Arts Grants for non-profit arts and cultural organizations are now available for application with a June 13 deadline.
Guidelines and application forms for competitive funding categories.
- Grants for Organizations
- Grants for Individuals
For more information on the TDC/ACH Grant program, please contact the St Johns Cultural Council at 904-808.7330.